October Top Story Roundup: Here are Not Always Right’s top-rated stories for the month of October!
- Not All Knights Are In Shining Armor (3,633 thumbs up)
Two unexpected young heroes come to the rescue of a mother and her two children!
- When Customers Actually Give A Jam (3,599 thumbs up)
A customer shows a mother the sticky consequences of refusing to parent her bratty children.
- Why Nurses Should Rule The World (3,598 thumbs up)
A caring nurse goes above and beyond for scared little boy in this heartwarming story!
- Hot Food Can Leave You Feeling Warm & Fuzzy (3,075 thumbs up)
A cashier joins forces with a police officer to make things easier for a recently-rescued girl.
- Hair Unapparent For This Fair Parent (2,832 thumbs up)
A bad customer unexpectedly sets a good example for another customer’s son!
PS #1: check out our new Extras section, with pictures, videos, and news!
PS #2: Read more roundups here!