Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Now All The Hipsters Will Want Broccoli Ice Cream

, , , , , | Related | October 20, 2019

A few weeks ago, my husband and I went out to dinner with our one-year-old son. My meal came with broccoli, and since I know that you have to expose a child to food several times before they are willing to try it, I put a small piece of broccoli on my son’s plate. As expected, when the meal ended and dessert came, the broccoli was still sitting on my son’s plate. 

Dessert was ice cream split between my husband, my son, and me. When we ate all the ice cream, my son wanted some more. I don’t know what came over me, but I took the broccoli off his plate and dipped it in the melting ice cream. He took the broccoli and sucked the ice cream off the broccoli, and then he removed the broccoli from him his mouth and dropped it on his plate. 

My husband and I laughed at the time, but I guess it worked because the next time we had broccoli, I gave some to my son and he ate it and wanted some more. They say if a crazy idea works, it is not crazy. I guess that’s true.

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!