Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Not Well Versed In Pillow Talk

| Working | September 4, 2014

(I’m looking at pillows when I notice that one of the display units don’t match any of the others.)

Me: “Excuse me. I’m looking for this pillow, but none of these pillows seem to match. Am I missing it, or is it sold out?”

Employee: “Let me see… Ah, it’s probably this one!”

(I can see from the box that it’s not.)

Me: “Actually, that doesn’t look right. I’m looking for the one with this bubble wrap gel. That one is more of a foam sheet.”

Employee: “Hmm. Only way to tell for sure is to take it out of the box!”

(Despite the picture on the side clearly showing the layers of the pillow, the employee begins to open the box and unzip the pillow case. The inside pillow is still cased inside a thin white fabric. )

Employee: “See!”

Me: “I don’t think so. The layer is blue, but it’s a different material than this bubbly one.”

Employee: “Nah. Its just looks that way. Here I’ll take it out of the case… Should just zip open… No zip, huh… Okay, then.”

(The employee then begins to tear the fabric open and claw at the foam.)

Employee: “Huh. Guess you’re right. Ask up front if they know.”

(The employee then threw the opened box, pillow case, and ripped pillow on top of the boxes and walked away.)

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!