Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #57224

Unfiltered | July 6, 2017

(I recently moved to a new city and since I don’t drive, I use the bus to get to work. I live close to my work but have issues with my legs, so I usually bus down. However, since I’m new to the area I’m unaware that the bus only runs every hour on Sundays instead of on half hours. After I realize this, I quickly call a taxi so I can get to work on time.)

Me: Hi, just going to the (Coffee Shop) on (Street).

Taxi Driver: The (Coffee Shop) on (Street)? That’s the one on (Totally different street), right? *Starts driving the completely wrong direction*

Me: (Worried) Um, no, on (Street). You just go straight down (Road he just drove off of).

Taxi Driver: Oh right, sorry. I just moved to (City) and I don’t know any of the roads yet. I’ll turn my meter off while we figure this out.

(Despite not driving myself, I was still just barely able to guide him to my job in time for me to not be late. Needless to say, he didn’t get a tip. At least my boss found it hilarious!)

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!