Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Not Hitting The Bottle Today

| Right | April 4, 2017

At the amusement where I work we sell souvenir bottles where we give you a wristband to wear and you get free drinks all day the day you buy it. If for some reason you don’t have a wristband we check the date on the receipt to see if the bottle was bought that day and we give you a new wristband.

The bottles are $15 each so people get pretty pissed when we deny them refill when they can’t prove if they bought it that day.

A group of girls come to my window and say that they have bottles but no wristband and but they have the receipt. I look at it and it’s in good condition except for a single tear which just so happens to be where the date is which makes me suspect that they are trying to pull a cheap scam.

Unfortunately for them receipts also have the name of the building in the park that the bottle was sold at and the name of the cashier that sold it.

I go to my manager and she calls the building to see if there is a Victoria working there that day. Surprise, there isn’t. Unfortunately, the park has very strict employee guidelines so as much as I would love to call them out on it I tell them that since the date is missing we can’t give the refill.

When I told them this they said okay and just left without fighting it.

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!