Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Not Fast But Still Furious

, , , | Right | April 13, 2023

I just got hired at this restaurant, and it’s not exactly fast food since the food is made fresh to order, but people think it is because of the word “burger” in the name.

A dad, wife, and two kids come in, put in a long and complicated order, and then sit down. It’s Saturday, and we’re in a busy mall, so people are everywhere, and the cooks are working their arms off.

About five minutes later, the mom comes up.

Mom: “Where are our orders? We’ve been waiting for ten minutes! We’d never have come here if we’d known it’d take so long!”

We looked at the family, who were wearing identical scowls at us. They’d watched us run around like chickens and still were mad. We told her it’d be right out, and she grumbled and walked away. Soon, the food was ready, and it was brought to them. They picked at it, glaring and sneering.

Then, they took a bite. Mmmm. It was good. They relaxed.

Really… people should be more patient on the weekend when it’s obviously packed, and I know they were hungry, but there was no reason to be angry. Luckily, most customers are smarter than these two.

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!