Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

They Were Not In Concert With Their Late-Night Visitors

, , , , , , , | Working | January 15, 2018

This happened at my mom’s office last year. One night in winter, her bosses were working really late and still had some lights on in the building. While working on the second floor, they heard something downstairs, so they called the police, considering it was after midnight and they thought the door was locked.

The police arrived, guns drawn, and discovered a drunk girl passed out in the receptionist’s chair. After talking to her, it turned out she had been drinking at a concert venue near the college and was so drunk when she left that she ended up walking about two miles in the wrong direction from campus. It was a cold night, so when she started to get too cold, she saw lights on in their building and, because the door was accidentally left unlocked, she thought it would be okay to warm up inside. She ended up passing out instead. The police helped her out, and I’m guessing they drove her back to her dorm.

But that morning, they realized she had left a phone. After a couple calls, it was discovered it wasn’t her phone at all; it belonged to a guy she met that night. They got another contact number for the guy from one of his friends, and when they finally spoke to him, he told the receptionist he was too drunk to come pick up the phone that morning.

Later that afternoon, the guy finally showed up, wrapped in a sheet, and asked for his phone. The receptionist gave it to him, and then he asked if he could take a selfie with her before he left. She said no.

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!