Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Not Bloody Cool

, , , , | Working | September 24, 2020

When my husband and I first moved into our house, the existing fridge was very old and outdated, so we decided to post it on a classifieds site and purchase a newer one secondhand.

We got the new fridge moved in before the old one sold, so my husband and his friend moved it through several doorways into the garage while we waited for it to sell. When we did have a buyer show up later that day, we led him to the garage, and upon seeing the fridge, with a completely straight face, the guy said, “No charge for the blood, hey?”

To my horror, there were several smudges of blood on the side of the fridge, which must have occurred while my friend was moving the fridge, which was a tight fit through all those doorways!

Sure enough, looking at his hands, there was at least one small wound that had transferred to the fridge without us noticing. I apologized profusely, but the buyer seemed more amused than anything and left happily with the fridge!

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!