Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Pin The Tail On The Culprit

| Working | May 5, 2016

(We have several new coworkers, one of whom is working this shift. [Coworker #1] is currently working and is known for being “too nice,” even when people are taking advantage of her. [Coworker #2] is notoriously lazy and rude and is very close to being fired. During a slow period, the following conversation happens.)

Coworker #1: “You know, this is one of the better jobs that I’ve had! I don’t think I have a problem with anyone here! Everyone works so hard!”

Me: “Really? Haven’t you worked with [Coworker #2]?”

Coworker #1: “Of course! He’s… well… not the nicest person in the world sometimes…”

Me: “Didn’t he take off last shift without filing any of his paperwork, and leaving you to do it?”

Coworker #1: “Well… yeaaahhh… but it’s not like it’s that much extra work!”

Me: “And didn’t he repeatedly call his cell phone last shift to look like he was on a call, but was just sitting there doing nothing?”

Coworker #1: “He did?!”

Me: “And he learned the trick of flicking the receiver to make it reset him to the back of the call queue so the calls roll and we all get docked on our call reviews?”

Coworker #1: “He’s not that bad!”

Me: *pointed look*

Coworker #1: “Okay, so he’s a bit of an Eeyore.”

Me: “Not so much an Eeyore as a jacka**.”


This story is part of our Nothing roundup!

Read the next Nothing roundup story!

Read the Nothing roundup!

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!