Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Not Always Right: 15th Anniversary Month! – All The Other Categories Retrospective!

, | Friendly Healthy Learning Legal Related Romantic | October 13, 2022

Dear readers,

As many of you know, Not Always Right started as a site about documenting the exploits of bad customers, from the hilarious to the horrendous! But as the site grew, so did the variety of stories we received, many of which were fantastic but didn’t fit into the dynamic of bad customer stories. Over the years, we’ve added more categories to the site, to slowly encapsulate all the possible combinations of human interactions. From witty comebacks in the home, to awkward first dates. From entitled behavior from bad neighbors, to those happy to break the law. Every type of witty and memorable story can now be safely covered in the ever-growing story feeds of Not Always Right.

In the last fifteen years, we’ve published thirty-thousand of your stories! Picking favorites was nigh-on impossible, but we’ve had a go at rounding up some of our more memorable stories, as well as some of your top-voted from all the categories! Here’s to thirty-thousand more!

 

Editors’ Picks – Our Top Fifteen Stories From NARe, NARo, NAL, NAF, NAHe, and NALe!

Your Urgency Is Not My Emergency – Sounds like you’ve got a conundrum there, buddy.

Geeks (And Doctors) Come In All Shapes And Sizes – But was she ginger?

Not Going To Get Walkathon’d All Over This Year – Thank goodness for sympathetic secretaries.

Taking Charge Of The Matter – Is this what “boys will be boys” means?

She Will Shake Away The World – As someone with ADHD, I feel personally attacked by this story. (But in a good way?)

This Relationship Sounds Exhausting But Really Sweet – We really hope this couple works out as well as they work out!

I Bust The Windows Out Your Car – Sometimes it’s expensive to be an a**hole.

Bringing Tolerance Up To Date – Love wins! Love wins, people!

His “Super Bowl Special” Didn’t Taste As Good When It Arrived – They offered a forty-five-minute pizza delivery during the Super Bowl and he complained?!

Humans Aren’t The Only Creatures Capable Of Drama – Give that drama queen a cookie and a belly rub.

Your Table-Number Scamming Days Are Numbered – Ah, the age-old NAR conundrum: stupid or scammers?

They’re Not Entitled To Any YOLO – Hits from the comments: “Idiots: YOLO Karma: TROLOLO”

You Need Saintlike Patience For These Priests – Let’s hope you never have to be thankful that ER staff works Sundays.

Be Thankful They Are Leaving – Spoiled kids often spoil other things, too.

Mind Your Own Cookies – Did she ask for your oh-so-helpful parenting advice?

 

Readers’ Choice – Top Fifteen Voted Stories From NARe, NARo, NAL, NAF, NAHe, and NALe!

A Heady Proposition – From kooky customer to cute in under a year!

That’s, Like, Mean – The editor’s nightmare!

Minimally Criminal – I wouldn’t have transferred her; I would’ve hung up.

Give Me Coffee Or Give Me Death – Some days, this is a really tough choice.

Dry Wall And Dry Humor – Hits from the comments: “Yep, she’s a keeper.”

Busted On The Bus – This is the kind of friend we all should be.

Hopefully, She Got The House – This guy literally f***ed around and found out.

The Power Of A Kenya-Do Attitude – Hits from the comments (and Monty Python): “I built a castle. It sank into the swamp. So I built a second castle. THAT sank into the swamp. The third one burned down, fell over, THEN sank into the swamp.”

Driving While Supplemented – Making some fishy choices, bro.

A Bridal Shower Of Criticism – Even worse than a bridezilla: a momzilla!

He’ll Be In The Afterlife After The Birth – They’re going to raise some… interesting children…

Was Bra-ced For A Different Reaction – We’d like to nominate this woman for Mother Of The Decade.

Someone’s About To Get Smacked To The Future – While you’re at it, would you pick up a board stretcher and some blinker fluid?

My Dog Thinks You’re Nuts – As a proud border collie owner, we don’t claim that guy.

The Real Meaty Issue – Just when you think dads will zig, they zag.

 


Remember to check back on our 15th-anniversary content by visiting our special tag created just for this occasion!

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!