Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Not A Drug-Free Rat-Race

| Friendly | December 1, 2016

(My friend has just moved into her new apartment, and it’s her very first night staying there. I’m staying there, too, to help her unpack and adjust, when there’s a knock at the door. Since it’s almost midnight at that point, I answer the door for her since she’s scared of who it might be and I’m a fairly large and intimidating looking guy. To our surprise, there’s a strange man standing there in only his boxers wielding a cast iron frying pan like a weapon.)

Man: *shouting at the top of his lungs* “Did you see a huge rat run through here just a moment ago?”

Me: “Uh, no, sir. I didn’t see a huge rat.”

Man: “D*** it! It was just here a moment ago!” *takes off running down the stairwell*

Friend: “What the heck just happened?”

Me: “I have no idea…”

(We later found out that he was one of the neighbors and he’d been high on LSD. He didn’t cause too many problems, but was known among the neighbors for having some seriously hilarious drug trips every once in a while. The three years she lived next door to him were quite an adventure.)

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!