Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

No Such Thing As A Free Lunch

, , , , | Right | November 14, 2022

This is not my story but my wife’s. She doesn’t tell me many stories due to HIPAA, but I can share this one.

The national company that my wife works for finally decided to give the pharmacists a half-hour for lunch. Five minutes before they close for lunch, a lady comes in with several prescriptions. My wife tells her they’ll be closed until 1:30.

Customer: “Well, I’m a nurse and I don’t get lunch!”

Wife: “They decided to start doing that, so you’ll have to wait.”

Customer: “My husband’s a pharmacist with the board, and he doesn’t get lunch, either.”

Wife: “That’s not my problem.”

Customer: “I transferred my scrips here because the other pharmacy closes for lunch.”

Wife: “They all do. You’re welcome to transfer to the other pharmacy.”

She proceeded to rant, rave, complain, etc.

There are only three pharmacies in our small town, and my wife’s has the best reputation and service.

I asked my wife if she could get in trouble with the board because of the husband being on the board, and she said, “Let him try. I know who he is, and he’s not very popular.”

I love my wife.

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!