Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

No Room For Such Activities

, , , , , | Right | February 13, 2020

(Our hotel is known as being family-friendly and not a charge-by-the-hour type of place. That being said, a disheveled-looking man in a suit and a much younger woman in a skintight miniskirt that leaves little to the imagination walk in very late at night. Prostitution is illegal here.)

Me: “Hello. May I help you?”

Man: *sotto voce* “Yes, we’d like a room?”

Me: “I’m sorry, but we are sold out.”

Man: *dumbfounded look* “I see… That is very unfortunate.”

(They walk out and I think they’ve left, but the man returns a few minutes later, without the woman.)

Man: “Can I have a room? Just for me, not… her.”

Me: “Sir, I have told you that we are sold out. I was not lying. We really don’t have any rooms left.”

(The man looked very surprised, as if we’d have rooms just because he needed it. He walked away, wiping his forehead. A few hours later, I heard a short siren and saw flashing police lights; he and his lady friend were caught having sex in the bushes of the building next to us!)

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!