Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #32181

Unfiltered | November 6, 2015

(My school planned a flash mob for the ‘Leavers’ in assembly. Only our year group, year group teachers and the head teacher knew about it. We have been seated far apart from each other in the assembly hall because we ‘were extremely rude to staff and couldn’t be trusted’. We had the head teacher explain this to everyone else in the hall and every teacher gave us glares, one maths teacher decided to take it to the extreme.)

Maths Teacher: *points at a certain student she hated for no reason* YOU! YOU ARE A DISGRACE TO THIS SCHOOL. ALL OF YOU LOT HAVE DISRESPECTED THE MEMBERS OF STAFF WHO TOILED WITH BLOOD SWEAT AND TEARS.

(She turns to one guy who’s parents died when he was young, she didn’t know that he was orphaned because she randomly chose to pick on him)

Maths Teacher: DO YOU THINK YOUR PARENTS ARE PROUD OF YOU? JUST BECAUSE THIS IS YOUR LAST WEEK DOESN’T MEAN YOU CAN BE SELFISH! DO YOU THINK YOUR PARENTS ARE PROUD OF YOU, ANSWER ME!

Guy: I wouldn’t know, they’re dead, but, that you for reminding me I live in a care home because my parents were shot.

Maths Teacher: *stutters an apology and runs out of the hall*

(She got sacked after that, we never actually performed the flash mob but we all got cake as an apology)

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!