Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

No Meat In Their Brain

| Right | July 19, 2013

(I’m waiting in line to get a sandwich when I overhear this conversation between a customer in line ahead of me and the employee behind the counter.)

Customer: “What kind of meat comes on the vegetarian sub?”

Employee: “Uh… the vegetarian sub doesn’t have any meat on it, ma’am. That’s why it’s called the vegetarian sub.”

Customer: “Well, that sounds bland and boring as h***. Who the h*** would eat that?”

Employee: “A vegetarian?”

Customer: “Well I’m a vegetarian, and I wouldn’t eat a sub with no meat on it!”

Employee: “Uh… how can you be a vegetarian if you eat meat, ma’am?”

Customer: “Huh? What are you talking about?”

Employee: “Vegetarians are people who don’t eat meat.”

Customer: *snorts* “No they’re not, you idiot! A vegetarian is just someone who likes vegetables! It doesn’t mean you can’t eat meat too!”

Employee: “I’m pretty sure it means someone who ONLY eats vegetables, ma’am.”

Customer: “Whatever. I’m never eating here again. If you’re too f****** stupid to understand what a vegetarian is, you’d probably screw up my sandwich anyway!” *storms out*

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!