Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

No Manners For Minions

, , , , | Right | May 21, 2012

(Although it’s my first day at my job in the grocery department, I used to work in customer service in the same store. There’s a particular customer who often visited me in customer service. I fixed his transactions many times before and he has been nothing but nice. As I’m walking around putting stock in the aisles, this same customer approaches me.)

Customer: “Do you have split peas?”

Me: “What kind are you looking for? I believe we have some one aisle over with the canned food. We also have frozen peas with the frozen vegetables.”

Customer: “Okay, thanks.”

(A little while later, the original customer finds me.)

Customer: “I just want to let you know I found dry split peas in the same aisle we were talking in, on the lowest shelf. You don’t know your job.”

Me: “I’m sorry, sir, it’s my first day and I’m still learning.”

Customer: “WELL, YOU SHOULDN’T BE ALLOWED TO THINK! You should know where everything is before they hire idiots like you!”


This story is part of the Crazy-First-Day roundup!

Read the next Crazy-First-Day roundup story!

Read the Crazy-First-Day roundup!

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!