Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Never Too Old To Spice Up Your Life

| Right | February 14, 2013

(At work, a regular elderly customer, whom everyone gets along with, approaches the counter at his turn.)

Me: “Hello! What can I get for you?”

Regular Customer: *singing* “I’ll tell you what I want, what I really, really want!”

Me: “So tell me what you want, what you really, really want!”

Regular Customer: “I wanna, I wanna, I wanna, I wanna, I wanna medium double cream, and a sugar twin, ahhhhh!”

(While we are singing and having a good time, I am ringing him in. However, the next person in line reaches the counter at the last little bit of his song-order and speaks out loudly.)

Next Customer: “Hey! I’m in a hurry here, take your song and dance somewhere else, buddy!”

Regular Customer: “Sonny, when you reach my age, you’ll have all kinds of time on your hands to sing all the Spice Girls music you want, and no one will stop you!” *turns back to me* “And, honey, you look like that Posh one, and she’s my favorite. Don’t ever let a guy like him be your lover, or get with your friends!”

(With that, he left, leaving the next customer standing there with his mouth agape, and me feeling quite happy! He made my day with the singing alone.)

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!