Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Needs To Read More Into It

| Learning | August 2, 2016

(My parents return from meeting my teachers, looking grim.)

Dad: “[My Name], your R.E. teacher told us she caught you reading in class.”

(I was confused, because I never did anything like that and I was actually one of the few kids who actually tried to follow in class. After a few seconds of panic, I manage to find a possible explanation:)

Me: “I keep my book on my knees! I do it in every class because the desk is too tall for me! I wouldn’t read during class!”

(My parents don’t answer. I start panicking, thinking they don’t believe me. Then they start laughing.)

Mom: “Don’t worry; we didn’t believe her.”

Dad: “Yeah, we heard her screaming ‘I JUST NEED A GLANCE TO KNOW WHICH KIDS ARE BAD!’ to the parent before us. It is quite difficult giving any trust in her words after that and after not hearing anything bad from any other teacher.”

Me: “…”

(I decided to follow my classmates examples: stop bringing the book and start spending one hour a week staring in the void.)

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!