Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Needs To Learn To Housekeep Their Mouth Shut

, , | Right | July 24, 2018

(I’m a customer at a hotel, waiting behind an angry man. It is flu season.)

Man: “We want to check in now!”

Clerk: “I’m deeply sorry, sir, but our rooms are not ready.”

Man: “I’ve been traveling for hours and am tired! Stop being an idiot and give me the room!” *throws ID at her*

Clerk: “I’m sorry, but some of the housekeepers and managers are out sick with the flu, and so we are short-staffed—”

Man: “I don’t care! Check-in time is at two pm, and it’s already past that! Idiot!”

(Feeling sorry for the clerk, who’s NOT at fault for the housekeeping staff, I try to suggest a supervisor, but the man demands to complain to the housekeepers personally about his room. The clerk agrees, and minutes later, some aggressive-looking women with mops and brooms come and make a circle around him. I suspect that the man didn’t really think she’d call them.)

Housekeepers: *quietly but firmly* “Yes, you wanted to see us?”

Man: “I, ah… I’ll just wait here quietly…”

(He didn’t make another peep until his room was ready, which was five minutes later.)

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!