Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Mozzarella-ella-ella-ella

| Working | March 23, 2016

(I was visiting my mom for the weekend and decided to go to a fast food place to get a late lunch. It is a well known fast food place you can either drive through or park and order from your car.)

Me: *tells my mom what I want because she’s driving*

Mom: *presses the button*

Employee #1: “Welcome to [Fast Food Place]. What can I get you?”

Mom: “Hi, I’d like a three-piece #10 meal with tater tots, ranch, and a vanilla Dr. Pepper. Can I also get a small order of mozzarella sticks?”

Employee #1: “Is that the three-piece or five-piece #10?”

Mom: “The three-piece with tater tots, ranch, and a vanilla Dr. Pepper. Also a small order of mozzarella sticks.”

Employee #1: “Would you like fries or tater tots with that?”

Mom: “Tater tots, ranch, and a vanilla Dr. Pepper. Also a small order of mozzarella sticks.”

Employee #1: “Sauce?”

Mom: “Ranch and a small vanilla Dr. Pepper. Also a small order of mozzarella sticks.”

Employee #1: “What would you like to drink?”

Mom: “A vanilla Dr. Pepper. Also a small side of mozzarella sticks.”

Employee #1: “So I’ve got the #10 three piece combo meal with tater tots, ranch, and a vanilla Dr. Pepper. Anything else?”

Mom: “A small order of mozzarella sticks, please. Nothing else.”

Employee #1: “Okay, your order is $[total].”

Employee #2: *comes out after a bit with our food* “Okay, I got a three-piece combo meal with tots, a small order of mozzarella sticks; I threw in two-or-three ranch cups for you, a vanilla Dr. Pepper, and a watermelon Pepsi.”

Me: *face-palm*

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!