Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Mother’s Day Roundup 2019

| Related Right | May 12, 2019

 

Today we celebrate those who do one of the toughest jobs on the planet.  A mom is a mom in so many ways: pregnancy, adoption, fostering, step-parenting, blended families, and the moms we adopt ourselves. Mothers are strong and powerful and are not afraid to show it.

We’ve gathered together stories that exemplify the mothers you do not want to mess with.

 

You Made A Gross(ery) Error — Exhausted mom is not taking your nonsense today.

Stupidity Is A Forgon-orrhea Conclusion — This mom does not ration her ire when her child is sick!

The Mother Of All Voices — Imitation (of your mom) is the sincerest form of flattery.

Very Bad Reception, Part 7 — Don’t try to fool a mom when you’ve been slacking off.

Stuck In The Middle — It’s all about the name rage.

The Shift Takes a Sudden Shift — Do not complain to a Mom about her child.

Moms Can Be Scarier Than Robbers — She’s not the main focus here but this mom is still not putting up with your nonsense!

It Pays To Have Your Complaint Be Genuine — Mothers make great managers; they can see through any BS.

This Place Is A Train Wreck — When families don’t know they’re being short-changed, this mother handles it!

The Disappointed Mom Look Is Mightier Than The Sword — Moms have special superpowers.

For those of us who are spending the day celebrating with a mom, being a mom, or remembering a mom, Happy Mother’s Day from NotAlwaysRight!

Got your own awesome (or terrifying) mom story? Let us know about it here!

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!