Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #47566

Unfiltered | September 22, 2015

(My mom is the manager of a retail store and doesn’t get off work until 9:00. Since my sister and I get out of school at 4:00, we stay with her at work after school unless we have somewhere else to go. Naturally, we still have our school uniforms on. Keep in mind that we are both underage (17 and 14), though admittedly, we do look older than 18.)

Customer: Excuse me, I have a complaint.

Me: Oh, no! I’m not the manager. That would be my mom. I could fetch her for you.

Customer: What?! I’ve seen the manager before! You look exactly like her!

Me: Thank you, sir, but I’m not the manager. I’m her daughter.

Customer: Come to think of it, I did think that was a strange uniform.

Me: This is my school uniform. I’m a senior in high school. Anyway, let me go get my mom so you can complain to her.

Customer: Oh, no. It’s okay. That’s not necessary. So you’re a senior in high school, huh?

Me: Yes, I am.

(At this point, the customer, who I should mention appears to be in his early thirties, starts flirting with me. I try to tell him I’m only 17, but he keeps pushing and even starts leaning in to kiss me! I start backing away, but he keeps coming toward me and since there’s nothing behind me, I fall onto the floor. Then, out of nowhere, a broom whacks the guy upside the head)

My sister: Leave my big sister alone, you pervert!

Our mother: *running towards us* What is going on here?!?

(After I explain, security escorts the guy out and he gets arrested outside the door.)

Our mother: That’s it. From now on, you girls stay close to me.

Us: No problem.

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!