Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Morning Sick Of These Customers

| Right | April 28, 2017

(I am pregnant and have some pretty bad morning sickness. A customer walks into the bathroom and sees me throwing up. I clean myself up and go to wait on the table that just sat down. The customer happens to be at this table.)

Customer: “I don’t want you to serve me! You will get me sick!”

Me: “Oh, no. I’m not sick. I am pregnant.”

Customer: “I don’t care if you’re pregnant or not! I don’t want to catch your sickness.”

Me: “Ma’am, it’s not contagious. I’m pregnant and I have morning sickness.”

Customer: “Get me your manager!”

(I grab a manager.)

Manager: “What seems to be the problem?”

Customer: “I saw that girl throwing up, and now she expects to come and serve us our food! I don’t want to be anywhere near her, because I don’t want to catch what she has!”

Manager: “Ma’am, do you know where babies come from? Do you think pregnancy is contagious? Because if so, we are all sick and I think you may need to leave so you don’t catch it.”

Customer: “I am calling the health department! This is completely disgusting!”

(She left and we never heard from her again. Oh, and my manager let me leave work early!)

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!