Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Monthly Roundup: September 2019

| Right | October 9, 2019

It’s time for the September roundup! Our editors have decided among themselves which stories in September deserve the extra attention, regardless of the number of thumbs-ups they received. Out of all the stories we posted in the month, we’ve singled out twelve.

If there are any stories from the last month you feel we should have included, please let us know in the comments!

Don’t forget to vote for your favorite stories in the poll below! Note: You can choose up to three*. 

The winner of last month’s poll was Working With This Guy Is Just A Scream in the Working category!

 

Not Just The Food Getting Roasted Tonight – How to get the chef’s special attention.

Feeding Them Some Nuggets Of Information – If you stop me from getting my chicken nuggets so help me God…

Only Thing That Dog Did To A Stick Was Fetch It – When the owner is dumber than the dog.

Keeping Them Safe From Themselves – They should be “trained” better.

Quick Comebacks Are Tonic For The Soul – This is a satisfying story, to readers like you.

Lying Is Okay When It’s To A Scammer – What would Patrick do?

Love On Autopilot – Working these retail shifts is killing romance!

Bigotry Is A Dumb Language – Epic burns in three languages!

The True Joker Origin Story – This kid better have been named April!

If Only They Could All Talk That Way – The meter is low but the likes are high!

Grunts, Love, And Coffee – Strap in for this rollercoaster!

The Power Of A Name – They’re a bit thick but will eventually get it.

[poll id=”29″]

 

*Not Always Hopeless stories are not included in the poll. This is because often they are so lovely they win by default. 

We’ve decided to separate our favorite ‘Hopeless’ story of the month from the section above, since it’s not part of the poll:

Feel “Free” To Go Aww – Yet MORE puppies!

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!