Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Monthly Roundup: January 2020

| Right | February 4, 2020

It’s time for the January roundup! Our editors have decided among themselves which stories in January deserve the extra attention, regardless of the number of thumbs-ups they received. Out of all the stories we posted in the month, we’ve singled out seventeen.

If there are any stories from the last month you feel we should have included, please let us know in the comments!

Don’t forget to vote for your favorite stories in the poll below! Note: You can choose up to three. 

Reading NAR Can Get You Free Pizza! – Being a decent human being can bring you rewards!

The Boss Is Anti-Antenatal – When the work ethic becomes unethical.

They’re Not Entitled To Any YOLO – They only live once, but we’re surprised they’ve lasted this long.

Wish You Could Retire The Need For Food Pantries – What happens to those who want everything while providing nothing.

Robbed Of Their Chance To Rob The Place – This story is short and sweet, just like the subject’s criminal career.

You Won These Rounds – Being a decent human being can… oh, wait, we did that already.

A Sneaky Sale – AKA, a sale.

The Fall (And Rise) Of Medical Care – This one is like an episode of ER

Power Of Attorney Pales Compared To The Power Of Listening – Getting through to insurance agents requires medical insurance from the stress!

He Should Be Keeping A Studious Eye On Who He Meets – Seven years olds grow up, and remember those who wronged them…

Sometimes You Have To Put Your Mouth Where Your Money Is – Remember this next time you’re chasing your dream.

The Meat On Your Plate Makes Up For Having None In Your Head – Do not engage with them, just keep swimming, just keep swimming…

There Is No Policy Against Karma – Apparently, there is a look for those who need insurance, and for those who should have got it…

Mom Had Reservations; The Groom Did Not – This story is almost as long as January, except it’s worth the read!

The Only Thing You’re Consuming Is All The Air In The Room – Remember, the consumer is always right!

You’ve Been Axed From The Set – It’s just a flesh wound!

Send Him Back Some Materials On Misogyny – Listen up, buttercup…

 

[poll id=”33″]

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!