Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Monthly Roundup: February 2020

| Right | March 3, 2020

It’s time for the February roundup! Our editors have decided among themselves which stories in February deserve the extra attention, regardless of the number of thumbs-ups they received. Out of all the stories we posted in the month, we’ve singled out seventeen.

If there are any stories from the last month you feel we should have included, please let us know in the comments!

Don’t forget to vote for your favorite stories in the poll below! Note: You can choose up to three. Last month’s winner was Send Him Back Some Materials On Misogyny from the Working category!

That’ll Do Snake… That’ll Do – Who’s a good snake? Whose the best snake?

Thinking Outside ALL The Boxes – I love malicious compliance 3000.

That Takes A Lot Of Balls – This story contains a lot of junk.

The Long Road Paved With Good Intentions – It’s the thought that counts, but they clearly weren’t thinking.

The Nights Are About To Get Quieter… And Colder – Just a huge amount of OUCH in this one…

The Lost Art Of Writing Things Down – Document… EVERYTHING!

Dress Code Change Is Good – This teacher gets an A+!

It Was Ms. Mustard, In The Drive-Thru, With The Packet – Karma is a dish that tastes like must mustard.

My Business Here Is Done – When you CAN’T attract flies with ‘honey.’

Giving Them Exactly What They Ask For – Bad behavior in binary.

Taking The Pettiness Up To Eleven (Cents) – When bureaucracy comes back to bite them in the butt.

When Phoning In The Customer Service Is A Good Thing – Pizza brings out the best in everybody!

Playing Cat And Mouse With The Dog – Who said it’s only cats that are cunning?

Bullied His Way Out Of The Neighborhood – In the age of video evidence, it’s hard to get away with stuff.

I Heard You Kicked Up A Fuss – Action only happens when it inconveniences management.

We Need To Quarantine Up All The Stupid – Entitlement is the disease that will kill us all…

Bad Behavior, A Clever Gamble, And Karma All In One Package – Be careful how you behave in public, you never know who is watching…

[poll id=”34″]

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!