Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Monthly Roundup: December 2018

| Friendly Healthy Hopeless Learning Legal Related Right Romantic Working | January 3, 2019

It’s time for the December roundup! Our editors have decided among themselves which stories in December deserve the extra attention, regardless of the number of thumbs-ups they received. Out of the 821 stories we posted in the month, we’ve singled out nineteen.

If there are any stories from the last month you feel we should have included, please let us know in the comments!

Don’t forget to vote for your favorite stories in the poll below! Note: You can choose up to three*.

He’s From Iowa, But He Works In Outer Space – A presentation of the history of the future.

Innocent Until They Prove Themselves Guilty – Stupidity isn’t a crime, but it can help!

A Child’s Priorities Are The Ultimate Christmas Gift – Don’t try to use your children to guilt employees for your poor Christmas planning!

Good Customer Service Doesn’t Grow On Trees – This year’s Christmas is a bit buggy.

You Can’t Dismiss The Karma On This One – Taking the boss to court makes for VERY satisfying reading.

Saved By Their Spidey-Sense – Spiders + Cars = Outcome you might not expect.

Laughter Really Is The Best Medicine – We grow old… we don’t always grow up!

That’s One Prescription Of Holiday Cheer – Next time you say you’re sick of the holidays, think about the people who are sick ON the holidays.

A Needling Suspicion Of What Happened – Dentistry so bad it makes you numb.

Hamming It Up Over Other People’s Religions – Guess what? Other religions exist, regardless of how delicious ham is.

They’re Not The Only One With A Child – Even MORE poor parental planning!

He’s About To Get A Chile Reception – Fighting scammers level 1000!

Unable To Mathematically Compensate For Discrimination – You’re not disabled until someone else disables you.

No Need To Pardon This French – The city of light racism.

In Great Loss There Can Be Great Kindness – The onion-chopping department is open.

“Nice Guys” Usually Aren’t – Be nice to the girl, then get sex. That’s how it works.

Way Better Than What Neelix Can Cook Up – To boldly cook what never has been cooked before!

This Joke Is On The Spectrum – Jokes about autism don’t have to be offensive.

Appearances Can’t Be Deceiving – Pure blind justice!

 

[poll id=”20″]

 

*Not Always Hopeless stories are not included in the poll. This is because often they are so lovely they win by default.

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!