Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Monthly Roundup: December 2017

| Right | January 8, 2018

It’s time for the December roundup! Our editors have decided among themselves which stories in November deserve the extra attention, regardless of the number of thumbs-ups they received. Out of the 864 stories we posted in the month, we’ve singled out fifteen. Don’t forget to check out our comic too!

If there are any stories from the last month you feel we should have included, please let us know in the comments!

Don’t forget to vote for your favorite stories in the poll below! Note: You can choose up to three. The winner of the November roundup poll was Grabbing The Situation By The A**, from the Working category!

The Gift Of A Christmas Miracle – A gift card scam worthy of the holidays!

A Niece Realization – Kids talking about other kids with a nice twist!

Overstayed Your Medicaid – Ladies and gentlemen: The American Healthcare system.

Bagpipes Are A Scottish Instrument But Welcome To All – Both of them are blowing a lot of hot air…

Some Heart-Warming Explanations – If only all doctors could drive through the nerves like this one.

Boy Is That Teacher In Trouble – This teacher should transition to retirement.

Allergic To Dairy And Dip-S***s – When you’re looking for something a bit meatier for a first date.

A Year In Customer Service Should Be Mandatory – The title says it all.

Princess Buttercup Had It Right All Along – The male fragility is real… BUTTERCUP!

Death By Chocolate Is A Happy Death – We can think of much worse ways to go…

A Decision To Have The Perfect Comeback – When doing your job is telling your boss how to do theirs.

Mystery Solved – Everything will be revealed in the end.

Showing Them Their Bad Form – This one will go down in the record books.

The Importance Of Making Sandwiches – They just got served an entitlement sandwich.

His Handicap Is A Lack Of Decency – Because you’re never too old to put an a**-hole in their place.

 

[poll id=”8″]

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!