Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Monthly Roundup: August 2019

| Right | September 11, 2019

It’s time for the August roundup! Our editors have decided among themselves which stories in August deserve the extra attention, regardless of the number of thumbs-ups they received. Out of all the stories we posted in the month, we’ve singled out fourteen.

If there are any stories from the last month you feel we should have included, please let us know in the comments!

Don’t forget to vote for your favorite stories in the poll below! Note: You can choose up to three*. 

The winner of last month’s poll was A Gender-Fluid Household in the Related category!

 

Must Have Had Cabin Fever – Fear that this person will be responsible for a child…

Their Reaction Was Gold(fish) – Fish are friends!

You Can Appoint The Exact Moment The Sale Died – When telemarketers waste your time, give them some of their own medicine.

Just Go And Sleep It Off – When getting some sleep requires drug-dealing.

It’s Only Good Advice When It Applies To Others – Do unto others…

The Terrible Twos At Twenty Thousand Feet – Suddenly caught in the show The Middle.

Down The Trail Of Madness – Mother Nature would like a word with you…

Tingle Of Death – They are a bad influence(r)!

In Retro-spect – The first 16-bit horror game.

In This Argument, It Is Best That You Fold –  If the ex-employee is now a customer, does that make them always right?

Orange Is The New Black – Liquid metal!

The Boy, The Octopus, And The Strawberry – We accept cash, card, and aww.

She’s Going To Have Kittens If You Don’t Tell Her – Meow. That’s all it takes.

Working With This Guy Is Just A Scream – Reason #9001 why you don’t mess with grannies.

 

[poll id=”28″]

 

*Not Always Hopeless stories are not included in the poll. This is because often they are so lovely they win by default. 

We’ve decided to separate our favorite ‘Hopeless’ story of the month from the section above, since it’s not part of the poll:

The Only Thing Cuter Than A Puppy Is a Meet-Cute – PUPPIES! Just… PUPPIES!

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!