Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Monthly Roundup: April 2020

| Right | May 5, 2020

It’s time for the April roundup! Our editors have decided among themselves which stories in April deserve the extra attention, regardless of the number of thumbs-ups they received. Out of all the stories we posted in the month, we’ve singled out sixteen.

If there are any stories from the last month you feel we should have included, please let us know in the comments!

Don’t forget to vote for your favorite stories in the poll below! Note: You can choose up to three. Last month’s winner was Fluffy’s More High-Maintenance Than Most Pets Of His Kind from the Healthy category!

Outsmarted By A Five- Or Six-Year-Old – This kid is going places… and paying for them!

No Care Taken With Customers’ Feelings – He wasn’t ABLE to get out of this one!

How To Catch A Cat-Caller – LITERAL Cat Calling!

This Situation Is Getting Real(ty) Now – Find a nice home to sit back, relax, and drink some quarantinis…

¿Cómo Se Dice, “You’re A Jerk”? – Too stupid to see the irony, too mean to care about it even if they could.

On April First, Trust No One – “The second one just came out!” will forever go down in the list of out-of-context horrors.

Customer Service, Come Rain AND Shine – A step up from using “The Force” on automatic doors…

Learn From This, Readers – Sign without reading at your peril!

You Need Saintlike Patience For These Priests – You have an obligation to shut him up every Sunday.

A Ballooning Amount Of Balloons99 Luftballons have nothing on this guy…

A Not-So-Sweet Response – The amount of applause in the comments section meant we probably needed to share this!

This Family’s A Whole Package Of Bad Behavior – Calling out thieves is some real fun justice.

Customers Not Fit To Wipe Your Behind With – Karma for the panic buyers!

A Towering Sense Of Entitlement – Everyone remembers where they were… and what some people were complaining about.

Time To Get Rid Of A Major Anxiety Source – Sometimes you can’t fix a fixer-upper.

How She Made Her Millions: Stealing Tea – Tea flavored karma!

 

[poll id=”37″]

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!