Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

The Mole Sounded Better Off On Its Own

, , , , | Right | May 22, 2018

(A customer comes up to me as I’m talking with three other managers. She is carrying a shoebox with a small blanket.)

Customer: *frantic* “I found this baby mole! Could you guys take him, please? I think his mother abandoned him!”

Pet Care Manager: “No, ma’am, I’m sorry. We can’t.”

Customer: “BUT YOU’RE [PET STORE]!”

Store Manager: “I’m sorry, but we can’t accept any animals other than from our suppliers.”

Customer: “What?! What am I supposed to do with him? The vet won’t take him, either; can you please just take him!?”

Pet Care Manager: “I could give you the number for the wildlife rescue.”

Customer: “NO! THIS IS RIDICULOUS; YOU’RE [PET STORE]! You have to take him! Can’t you just feed him to your snakes?!”

Store Manager: “I’m sorry, ma’am. We can’t, but we can give you the number for the rescue.”

Customer: “WELL, I GUESS I’LL JUST KNOCK HIM OVER THE HEAD WITH A ROCK AND KILL HIM!” *stomps off*


This story is part of our Mole Day roundup!

Read the next story in this roundup!

Read the Mole Day roundup!


This story is part of our Animal Shelter Roundup!

Read the next Animal Shelter Roundup story!

Read the Animal Shelter roundup!

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!