Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Mobile Version Now Available!

Right | March 20, 2013

Happy Wednesday Readers! In an effort to make your reading experience more enjoyable, we’ve launched mobile versions of all of our sites!

These mobile versions are now live, so you’ll see a new layout when visiting from your mobile device (this doesn’t include the iPad because its display is large enough to view our sites comfortably).

The mobile versions are very new, so we’re still working out all of the bugs. We’d love your help finding any bugs, so if you notice anything strange, please feel free to let us know!

TIP: If you prefer the desktop theme while viewing our sites on your mobile device, you can scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the “Turn Off Mobile” button, and voilà – back to the desktop version. You can also switch back to the mobile version by scrolling down to the bottom of the page and clicking the “Turn On Mobile” button.

We hope you enjoy all the Not Always sites while you’re on the go even more!

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!