Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #28151

Unfiltered | July 18, 2016

(While this did happen at school, I think it is fits better here.

This happened when I was around 14 years old and quite introverted. I was a bit overweight and started developing anxiety issues due to bullying, this incident did not really help with that. The student involved was popular and I had a crush on him, which nobody knew.

So I was sitting in class, reading a book during break, when he came up to me.)

Crush: *standing really close to me* “Hey there. I just wanted to tell you that you are really hot and I am crazy about you.”

(With that he just turned around and left, leaving me speechless. I did not really know what to think of it as I knew what people thought of me, that I was weird. It had me thinking throughout the week but I did not tell anybody. A week later, same class, he came up to me again with something in his hands.)

Crush: *handing me a bar of chocolate* “Hey. I just wanted to apologize about last week. I had lost a bet and had to say that to you because of it. Bye.” *walks away*

(That day I will never forget, for it increased my social problems which culminated in me having panic attacks when merely entering a supermarket. I don’t think he knows, even today, how he had made me feel. But it still influences me and is part of the reason that my self-esteem is so low. That someone had to talk to me because of a lost bet. It just proves that some things that you might think are small can have a big impact on someone else, so you should always think before you speak.)

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!