Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Meeting The Evil Stepmother

| Right | December 9, 2013

(I am visiting my grandparents for the holidays. It’s the day after Christmas. My family all go to the movies. Because I am the only kid, I go to go see Tangled. My parents and grandparents go to see an R-rated movie. Even though I am sixteen at the time, I love Disney. I am sitting in the middle row waiting for the movie to start, when an older customer and her grandchildren come in.)

Customer: *snorts* “You should be ashamed of yourself! Someone your age seeing a Disney movie by yourself!”

Me: “You are never too old to see a Disney movie. Besides, it’s not any of your business what I watch.”

(The customer stomps off, taking her grandkids to the front row. I roll my eyes. Then another customer walks up to me.)

Other Customer: “She was rude, huh? Just so you know, I am 38 years old and I love Disney. I came here by myself because my sons would not come with me. Do you mind if I sit by you?”

Me: “Of course!”

(The other customer and I talk about all our favorite Disney movies. We both very much enjoyed the movie, even if the grandmother was turning around to glare at us during the whole movie!)

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!