Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Maybe THIS Outside Is Warmer Than The One I Went To Yesterday!

, , , , , , | Related | March 17, 2023

It’s Christmas weekend in 2022, and I’m visiting my parents’ home from out of state. It’s unusually cold across most of the continental United States, and temperatures in this town have dropped to an unprecedented low of three to five degrees Fahrenheit.

My parents have two brother cats who love to wander outside, but the weather is too cold for them. One of their cats is sitting by the sliding glass door waiting to be let out again.

Mom: “It’s too cold. You’re not going to like it.”

The cat sits and looks at my mom expectantly

Mom: “You’re just going to come right back inside.”

The cat looks outside and then back up at my mom.

Mom: *Giving up* “All right.”

She opens the door and lets the cat out, shutting the door immediately as a blast of arctic air rushes into the living room. She stands there and watches the cat. He walks about two feet from the door and sits down, looking around. Seconds later, the cat gets up and walks back to the door. My mom opens the door again and the cat rushes inside and runs into another room.

Mom: “They’ve been doing that since yesterday, but their stupid little cat brains can’t remember that it’s really cold outside!”

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!