Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Massaging The Truth To Make Them Happy

, , , , | Right | January 13, 2020

(I’m new at this massage clinic. A regular comes in and informs me that she has chronic lower back pain. I proceed to work on her, and after our time is up, she approaches the receptionist, aka my boss.)

Boss: “How was your treatment?”

Patient: “It was all wrong. I don’t know what he was doing, but this was no massage.”

Boss: “I’m sorry to hear that, but you see, different masseurs have different techniques and…”

Me: “How’s your back pain, ma’am?”

Patient: “Well, it’s gone, but again, this was no proper massage! I’ve been coming here twice a month for years, and I’ve never received this kind of… whatever it was! Every other masseur has done it properly!”

Me: “And was the pain gone after any of those previous treatments?”

Patient: “No, but what does that have to do with it? This was not a proper massage!”

(The boss and I exchanged meaningful glances.)


This story is part of the Massage roundup! This is the last story in the roundup, but we have plenty of others you might enjoy!

10 Relatable Stories About Housework And How To Avoid It

 

Read the next Massage roundup story!

Read the Massage roundup!

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!