Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Making A Loud A-pee-l, Part 2

| Right | February 24, 2013

(As the bookstore I work for is closing down, we have started closing down the bathrooms. At this point, they’ve shut down one stall leaving only one left in the ladies room. I go in and there’s a rather long line for the single stall.)

Customer #1: *comes running in* “Oh… oh no, is there only one stall?”

Customer #2: “Yeah, but the line is moving pretty quick, though.”

Customer #1: “Oh no! This won’t do.” *rushes out*

(A few seconds later, Customer #1 comes back with two large paper coffee cups. She goes over to a corner, sets the cups on the floor, and drops her pants.)

Customer #1: “Okay, everyone! I really have to go! I have a bladder infection so if I don’t go right now, it won’t end well for me. Nobody look!”

(As she goes to drop her drawers, another woman comes out of the stall. I happen to be the next in line.)

Me: “Please! Go ahead of me! Apparently, you need the bathroom more than I do!”

Customer #1: “Are you sure? You probably have to go back to work. I’m okay with this.”

Me: “Nope! Just go!”

Customer #1: “Gee, thanks!” *shuffles into the stall with her pants around her ankles*

 

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!