Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Making A Boob Of One’s Self, Part 11

, , , , , , | Right | August 8, 2022

A harried-looking woman comes up to the pharmacy counter.

Customer: “Do you have anything for hormones?”

Me: “I need you to be a little bit more specific, ma’am.”

Customer: “It’s my teenage son! He has too many hormones! I can’t take it anymore! He has no socks left! I can’t buy anymore!”

Me: “Oh… wow. Um… I think you would need to talk to a doctor about that, if you think it might be a health risk. I can’t offer you any over-the-counter medicine that would help you, I don’t think.”

Customer: “But you don’t understand! All he thinks about are boobies! There’s something wrong with him!”

Me: “Not that this is medical advice, but it sounds like there’s absolutely nothing wrong with him at all.”

Customer: “Ridiculous! I can’t handle so many boobies!”

She continues muttering about teenage hormones while the pharmacist comes up to me.

Pharmacist: “Did she just ask to chemically castrate her teenage son?”

Me: “That’s what it sounded like. Does that even happen?”

Pharmacist: *With a wry smile* “The Lord himself couldn’t stop teenage boys looking at… uh… boobies.”

Amen!

Related:
Making A Boob Of One Self, Part 10
Making A Boob Of One Self, Part 9
Making A Boob Of One Self, Part 8
Making A Boob Of One Self, Part 7
Making A Boob Of One Self, Part 6

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!