Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Makes You Wish You Could Crawl Into A Sleeping Bag And Die

| Right | April 27, 2015

(I’m working a full day in a well-known camping shop. Due to thefts, we always have to have at least one staff member on the ground floor at all times. My manager has just called me down so she can go down to the footwear department and deal with a return. I’m alone on the shop floor, when a man comes down the stairs, looking irritated.)

Customer: “Excuse me, young lady, but NONE of your sleeping bags have any kind of information or prices on them!”

Me: “Oh, yes, I am sorry, sir. The new display tags came in today, and the prices are act—”

Customer: “I don’t want your excuses! I want you to fix it!”

Me: “I can’t currently leave this floor, sir, but the tags that headquarters sent us are actually wrong, so we can’t put them on the display.”

Customer: “Well, what are you going to do about it?”

Me: “If you tell me what you were interested in, I can look on the system and give you more information about it?”

Customer: “Well, I didn’t want to BUY one! Just fix it!”

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!