Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Makes You Want To Screen Loudly

, , , , , , | Right | December 8, 2022

Caller: “I bought one of them TVs off of you because my old one broke. Now I’m turning it on and I get nothing on the screen! I’m missing my football!”

Me: “Sorry to hear that, sir. What brand is your TV?”

Caller: “It says, ‘HP.'”

Me: “Sir, that means Hewlett Packard. That’s a computer monitor, not a TV.”

Caller: “But it’s a screen, ain’t it?”

Me: “Yes, but it’s not a TV. It’s just designed for computers.”

Caller: “I don’t get it! It’s a screen! I should be able to turn it on and see the football!”

Me: “Not all screens are TVs, sir. Some are designed to work with computers only. I’m sorry, but I can’t help you get a TV signal on the monitor all by itself.”

Caller: “But… it’s… a screen!”

Me: “Sir, there are lots of devices with screens that are not TVs.”

Caller: “Then what’s the point of making them if they’re not TVs? All screens should be TVs!”

Me: “Sorry, I can’t help you, sir.”

Caller: “D*** it! I’m missing my football! Wait, I got one of them… them sat-nav thingies! Can that play TV?”

Me: “It’s probably not a design feature to allow drivers to watch TV while driving, sir.”

Caller: “But… it’s a screen!”

He did not get to watch his football.

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!