Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Mad Johnston, The Overruled

| Learning | April 27, 2013

(My Chemistry 101 class has been underway for a few weeks and we are having our first exam. This class is held in an auditorium and seats around 300 students at a time. Our professor introduced himself at the beginning of the semester as “Mad Johnston, The Cruel.” The exam begins, when suddenly our professor begins playing loud, obnoxious music.)

Several Students: “Hey! What are you doing?!”

Professor: “You guys are always talking during my lectures! This is to pay you back!”

(Exams make up a large portion of our final grade, so everyone tries to continue on. At one point, some students stand up, shout at the professor and walk out of the exam hall. The rest of the students do their best amid the obnoxious music and turn their exams in. The next class after the exam, we are greeted by the Dean of Chemistry.)

Dean: “I would like to apologize for the most recent exam. Everyone who scored lower than 90 points will receive 90 points on the exam.”

Professor: “Yeah, every year I do one really stupid thing, and this was it for this year.”

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!