Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Likes To Read Vampire Cereals

, , , , | Related | September 28, 2018

(It is summer break and I am in middle school. I am laying on the floor reading a book and eating shredded wheat cereal. My brother, unbeknownst to me, is on the couch reading a horror book about a vampire. I am getting to the bottom of my bowl and decide to drink up the milk by sucking on one of the squares, making a very wet slurping sound. Apparently, he has just gotten to the point where a vampire is feeding just as I start slurping my milk, and looks up from his book to see if he can pinpoint the sound right when I stop. Just as he settles back into his book and starts to reread up to that point, I start again, repeating the cycle a few times before he verbally freaks out.)

Brother: “Did you hear that?”

Me: “Hear what?”

Brother: “That wet, slurping sound?”

Me: “You mean this?”

(I proceed to suck milk through my cereal again.)

Brother: “That! That! What is it?”

Me: “I’m just drinking my milk through my cereal. Why?”

(He explains what has been going on, and I just start laughing my a** off.)

Brother: “I don’t need sound effects for my books; my imagination does just fine!”

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!