Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Like Looking For An Aqua In The Ocean

, , , | Right | July 30, 2020

Me: “Thank you for calling [Drug Store]; how may I help you?”

Customer: “Hi. I was wondering if you had a medication. I forget what it is called but it is aqua-something.”

Me: “Do you know what kind of medication it is?”

Customer: “When you are sniffling or something. Look it’s called aqua-something and you are a drug store. Don’t you have it?”

I happen to watch a lot of television and I remember a commercial for a new product that just came out.

Me: “Did this product have a commercial with a dolphin in it?”

Customer: “Yes.”

Me: “All right. I believe that what you are looking for is called [Medication] and it is an allergy medication.”

Customer: “Well, that’s basically what I said. I don’t know why you had to ask that question about the dolphin and waste my time. Do you have it in stock?”

Me: “Yes, we do.”

She later came into the store and asked a coworker about a product called aqua-something. My coworker had no idea what she was talking about and I came over to show her. As she was leaving, I heard her complain about how difficult we were making it for her to purchase this product.

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!