Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Let’s Just Inter-NOT!

| Working | May 10, 2017

Employee: “Good afternoon. My name is [Employee]; how can I help you?”

Me: “Yes, hello, I believe there is a problem with my broadband. I can connect to the Internet just fine but once a few of us get on a game at the same time we start lagging very badly.”

Employee: “So there is a problem with your Internet?”

Me: “No the Internet works just fine; it’s the broadband.”

Employee: “So… what’s wrong with your Internet?”

Me: “No. It’s not the Internet. Let me say it another way. Let’s say you have a garden hose and water is coming out. Well, I have three people trying to use that water at the same time. I want to find out if there is a way to increase it to a fire hose. A lot more water coming through the line at once.” *to myself* “Maybe it’s my router… Their crappy black box is probably the problem.”

Employee: “So… your Internet has a problem?”

Me: “You know what… I think I figured out my problem… thanks.” *click*

Me: *to my friend* “Hey, guess what? I had to explain to an Internet provider help desk employee how broadband works…”

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!