Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Learning That Lesson The Hard Way

, , , , , , , | Romantic | March 10, 2022

My husband and I work for the same company and we both work from home. This company has a specific program to input items for classifications — drawings, software, hardware, etc. I have used this program frequently during our time working from home. Now the time has come for my husband to use it to classify items for his program.

I explain everything, send him the questions that the classifiers need answers to, and walk him through the process. There is one part that is odd, but I explain that, as well, and he proceeds to input all the information. He fudges up the odd part, which he told me he was going to do because he wanted to see what would happen. I explain that his item will be rejected and exactly why it will be rejected.

The next day, guess what? His submission is rejected with the exact explanation that I told him yesterday. He laughs about it when he sees that the rejection is what I said word for word.

Since the classifier is a friend of mine, I send him a message in a chat, explaining that, yes, this person with the same last name is my husband and that I really tried to teach him the correct way of doing things. My friend has this helpful suggestion: “Maybe his notes on this need to state clearly, ‘Do this EXACTLY as my wife told me.'”

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!