Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Ladies Of The Night Plight

| Right | June 14, 2016

(My coworker and I are working late night at our hotel. Around one am, this young woman walks in.)

Coworker: “Hello, may I help?”

Young Woman: “Yes, I need to go to Mr. [Name]’s room. What is his room number?”

(Due to our privacy policy, we cannot give out guest’s room numbers. My coworker tells her this.)

Young Woman: “Well, he just called me, like, 15 minutes ago and told me to come over. Can you call his room?”

Coworker: “Sure, we can do that.”

(He dials the room and there is no answer.)

Young Woman: “Ugh, this is so frustrating! Can you go and knock on his door or something?!”

Coworker: “No, we can’t do that. Does he have a cellphone number you can call?”

Young Woman: “No! I can’t call his cellphone!”

(At this point, we’re wondering if this woman is this guy’s secret mistress or something. According to his reservation, he’s on government-paid business. Finally, my coworker decides to go up to the guy’s room and knock. This is what he said happens.)

Coworker: *finds guy’s room wide open* “Hello? Mr. [Name]?” *sees him passed out on the bed, snoring* “Mr. [Name]! Mr. [Name]!”

(He didn’t respond, so my coworker figured that he was waiting for this young woman, and intentionally left his room open for her. But anyone could’ve walked in and stolen all his stuff! His laptop and wallet were lying in plain sight. People’s stupidity boggles me.)

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!