Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Lacks A Homely Reception

, , , , | Right | April 20, 2015

(I live under a dentist’s office and in the same complex as several other doctor’s offices and medical buildings. I am sleeping, only to be woken up to the sounds of someone try to open, then pounding on my door. Standing there is an elderly man, who tells me he is looking for [Doctor]’s office.)

Me: *as politely as someone who’s been woken up from a deep sleep can be* “I’m sorry, sir, this is actually an apartment. Maybe your doctor is in the front of the building?”

(Instead of just leaving he becomes irate.)

Elderly Man: “You just want to go home early, don’t you? That’s why you won’t see me!”

(He tries to force his way into my apartment, getting the door wide enough to look inside.)

Elderly Man: “You need take more pride in your waiting area and make it look more professional. This looks like some crappy apartment!”

(After going back and forth with him I finally slam the door on him and tell him firmly:)

Me: “I am not a receptionist! You’re trying to force your way into my home and if you do not leave now I’ll be calling the cops.”

Elderly Man: *yelling* “I’ll make sure you’re fired for this! [Doctor] would never let such lazy trash run his office!”

(And with a kick to my door he disappeared to bother someone else.)

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!