Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Keeping Your Records Clean

| Right | July 26, 2017

(My two coworkers and I have brown hair and are women. This particularly senior has never gotten our names right.)

Me: “So, I’m all done cleaning.”

Senior: “Good, now go away!”

Me: All right, bye.

(An hour later, I and the other two girls are called to the manager’s office.)

Manager: “So [Senior] just complained to the director that the cleaner who did her room did an awful job and was rude to her. She described the cleaner as “A short brunet.” So which one of you was it?”

(We stay silent.)

Manager: “Right, I can’t punish three people when two didn’t do anything. And she complains every week, so just go.”

(We leave.)

Me: “Thanks guys.”

Coworker #1: “No worries. She really does say we’re rude every week and she complains every week no matter how good a job we do.”

Coworker #2: “Just remember, next week when she does it again, stick by us.”

Me: “Right, as long as none of us confesses to being rude when we weren’t rude and doing a bad job when we did a good job, we’re good.”

(I stayed there two years and never did get punished for that. And she really did complain every week.)

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!