Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Keeping Abreast Of The Book Filing

, , , , , | Right | March 28, 2011

(I am looking up a book for a little girl.)

Me: “I’m sorry sweetie, my computer shows I’ve only got one copy of that book left. The display’s right over there. It’s empty, so that means someone else has it.”

(A helpful customer overhears our conversation and produces the book.)

Customer: “Actually, someone misplaced it. It was over there. Here you go!”

Little Girl: *to me* “You must be almost as old as my mommy if you didn’t think to go do that!”

Me: “Well, I could be. I don’t know. I don’t know how old your mommy is, sweetie.”

(The little girl opens her mouth to tell us how old her mother is, but I interrupt her.)

Me: “I don’t think she’d want you telling everyone how old she is, though.”

Little Girl: “Oh, no. That’s okay. She told my aunt on the phone this morning. After she sees the doctor next week, she won’t care if people know how old she is. They won’t believe it with her new boobies!”


This story is part of our Hilarious-Kids roundup!

Read the next Hilarious-Kids roundup story!

Read the Hilarious-Kids roundup!

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!