Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

I’ve Got That Drinking Feeling

| Right | November 26, 2012

(I’m standing in line at the counter, when an obviously drunk and under-aged boy wanders in. The cashier behind the counter is onto him like a shot.)

Cashier: “Excuse me there, champ. Have you got some ID on you?”

Drunk teen: “No, I don’t. Why?”

Cashier: “I’m going to have to ask you to leave my shop then, champ. Right now, please.”

Drunk teen: “What, just because I have no ID?”

Cashier: “Among other things, yes. You can’t prove you’re 18, and you’re clearly drunk, which means you’re not legally allowed to be in this store. Please don’t be difficult; just leave.”

(The drunk teen makes his way to the exit peacefully, but once past the front door decides to act up.)

Drunk teen: “Well, f*** you! F*** you and get f***ed! I’ll f***ing be here if I want to f***ing be here!” *flips both middle fingers at the cashier*

(The cashier, who is far taller and broader than he appears while he’s behind the counter, moves into the doorway to prevent the teen re-entering.)

Cashier: *very calmly* “No, you won’t. Now you’re becoming both an annoyance and a disturbance. You’d better get out of here quick smart, before something happens that you’ll regret later.”

Drunk teen: “F*** you! I’m gonna bash you man! I’m gonna beat your face!”

Cashier: *cracks up laughing* “Champ, I doubt you could even beat yourself off at this point.” *takes a step outside the shop* “Please though, take a swing. Give me the excuse.”

(At this point it apparently dawns on the teen that’s he’s in way over his head and his attempt at intimidation has failed miserably. The cashier seems quite willing to make an example of him.)

Drunk teen: “Uh… uh… I’m… I’m gonna hurt you man!”

Cashier: *icily, dangerously calm* “No. You’re going to apologise to the customers for annoying them, you’re going to apologise to me for annoying me, and then you’re going to leave, very quickly, before I put my size 14s so far up your arse your kids are born with tread-marks on their faces, so help me God.”

(The drunk teen starts to stammer out something, but is interrupted.)

Cashier: *in a very convincing and menacing Bale-Batman voice* “Get the f*** out of here. Now!”

(The teen flees at his top speed, bumping into and tripping over everything in his path. We all give the cashier a huge round of applause, and an elderly couple high-fived him!)

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!